- Python controls all elements of your game, from a single puzzle to an entire world.
- SQLite databases let you easily manage games with thousands of slides and hotspots
- An intuitive design mode lets you build basic levels in minutes - no programming required!
- Users can download content from the internet as they encounter it in-game.
This lets you make your game without worrying how big your installer file will be -
a game from a 10 MB installer file could access thousands of MB in content.
- Large multi-platform capabilities. Games authored
with Pyzzle will run on all platform that Pygame supports:
Windows, OSX, Linux, NT4, BeOS, FreeBSD, IRIX...
- Support for py2exe lets users play your game without downloading dependencies.
- Panoramic images
- Cutscenes and over-slide animations through MPEG files.
- Ambience, music, and sound effects through a variety of file types: WAV, OGG, MP3...
- Over-slide images through a variety of formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, PCX, TGA...
- Over-slide text using true type fonts.
- Built in classes for Items and Switches.
- Customizable menu screen and inventory system.
- Customizable cursors - any color, any size.
- Use any screen resolution: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768...
- Mix and match slide sizes throughout your game.
- Save games.
- Support for Python 3.x